Monday, June 21, 2010

All done with editing!!!

Little Brigham. He was just so sweet and handsome. Don't you just love all his fluffy hair? He didn't even really cry at all. He didn't want to hold still unless mommy was holding him or he was wrapped up tight. It doesn't matter how many times I see a new baby, I am always amazed at how small they are. It was so neat to hold a little baby again. My baby is a monster!-- a very cute lovable monster that is.

Wow this was a learning experience. It sure is hard to practice on newborns. First, you have to know a pregnant lady. Second, you have to wait around for her to have a baby. Third, they are only newborns for a short time, so you only get one shot! I don't know how anybody knows enough newborns to get their practice in:)

I am posting some of my 5 favorite shots (excluding the pre-posted pics.) I would love to hear what you think. I did my best, but I know I can get better...that is if I can find a bunch of newborns to practice on:)
#1

#2

#3

#4
#5

P.S. Brittney you can copy these if you like but I'll get you a CD real soon! Like next time I leave the house:)

7 comments:

R and A Lambert said...

Those look great! And you're quick w/ the editing! Good luck finding new babies.

Brittany H said...

I can't wait to get the CD. These are definitely going up on the wall!!! Thanks so much for doing this for us!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love them all!! But my favorites are in the teal blanket...maybe just because of the color but it's hard to be sure ;) I also love the last one.

Jen Ketcher said...

Great job Savannah! They look really good.

Rachel said...

My fav is #2!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

So cute!! I wish we still lived there so your could have taken pix of Mason!!!

Wan Family said...

I think the pictures are amazing. You have so many talents!

who's checking