Sunday, June 6, 2010

finders keepers


Here are his two front teeth!

You can see 5 of his 6 teeth here! This was a lucky shot:)

Just one tooth but a whole lot of cute!

Great view of the bottom three.

I have found several little teeth. Gracin has found his nose!!!

Gracin now officially has 6 teeth. Here is the weird part. They were coming in matched pairs... then they started coming when ever they wanted. He has 3 on bottom and 3 on top! He got his first two bottom teeth first. I think that is normal, then the top two, again normal.

Then the got the two teeth to the left of those top and bottom??? I don't know what to expect? Is he just never going to have a tooth on the bottom right? Here are some pics. I think his baby teeth are precious!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

I love all of your pictures, not only are they really good quality but your kids are really cute!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Nose Picker!! I love it!

Colette said...

I love baby teeth!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Gracins eye are so blue, every kid finds his nose, it feels funny, so why not do it. I miss the kids!!
Love the pics you sent to Walmart for me thanks. mom

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Doing my dental hygiene duty...I wouldn't worry too much about his teeth. Some kids get their canine teeth first...and they turn out ok. I think it is pretty normal to have some funky teeth issues! Either way they come in they are all darn cute!

who's checking