Monday, June 28, 2010

Grasshoppers

Now that we have a pet frog, we have to feed him. Every couple nights we head outside and catch some crickets for Ribbit. Tonight Riley was finding a lot of grasshoppers, that were too big for the frog. Rhylan started collecting them in her bug catching jar. By the end of the evening she had over 14 grasshoppers in there. At first Riley would catch them and hand then to Rhylan. But, she soon figured out how to follow and catch the little guys all on her own. Everyone of these pictures of her holding one is a different grasshopper. She showed me every time!!!






Gracin's job was to chase all the grasshoppers over to Rhylan and Riley!


--Just to clear things up... I didn't touch these, not one. We are not a totally weird animal loving family:)

2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love the way she is holding the grasshoppers. You would think she would try to hold them in the palm of her hand, but then I guess they would just hop away!

You look gorgeous in the first Zoo picture!

Pierce Family said...

Is it weird that a three year old isn't afraid to hold a grasshopper but I would freak out if I had too?

who's checking