Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Caleb 1 year photos

So a friend asked me to take pictures for her. I of course said yes I would love to, thanks for the practice:) This is Gracin's little buddy. He just turned 1 year this month. He was such a trooper. The weather was still above 90* and oh so humid at 6:30 pm. But we survived and I got a bunch of cute shots. These are a couple of my favorites. I am sure his mom will also have her favorites posted as well so didn't want to steal all the good shots. It was fun and great practice. Thanks Lambert family!


7 comments:

Pierce Family said...

These are such good shots of Caleb! I wish I would have thought to ask you to take Kinsley's 2 year photos before we took her to JCPenny's. I guess there is always baby #2.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Does that mean I can take pics of baby #2?:)

Rachel said...

That first pic is great! Good job! I'm planning on going out tonight to do Grady's 1 year photos. Wish me luck!

Brittany H said...

As always-the pics are adorable!!

Margaret Pratt said...

His pictures look so good!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Very cute! Well done sista!

R and A Lambert said...

Well gosh, I think that face is one of the cutest yet to be posted on your blog...but then again, I'm a little biased. Thanks again for taking his pics!

who's checking