Saturday, June 5, 2010

Too busy for lunch



Rhylan was too busy for lunch today (Friday). I kept calling her to come eat and she would reply "I'm play'n!" She had a rather large snack while I was on the phone with my mom, I guess she wasn't hungry. OR... She was having way to much fun playing with her princesses and doll house. Check out how she lined up all the princesses! I discovered later, that each little puppy had their own bed or basket. She is a pretty organized little girl. I really hate to interrupt solo play. It is so important for a young child to learn this skill. So, I let her play. Gracin and I joined her once we were through eating. Gracin of course, terrorized the toys, but Rhylan never complained, not even when he accidentally sat on her... that happens all the time. What a great sister she is. I tell Riley all the time that she is so nice to Gracin. We can play a board game, Gracin can come destroy it and she never ever yells at him or gets mad. She helps me set it back up and we are good to go.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous that your kids like eachother! Earlier this week we had some friends over for dinner and all the kids were playing outside, when our friend's little girl comes in to tell everyone that "the brothers are fighting". Ty and I just laughed. It's the story of our lives! All day long Luke gets mad and yells when Grady messes up his stuff, and Grady gets mad and screams when Luke won't let him mess up his stuff!

Rhylan sounds a lot like Luke. He loves lineing up all his cars in perfect order. I'm sure you'd know from experience that he got that orderly behavior from Ty and not from me!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Wow what a sweet 3 year old. That's impressive that she doesn't get mad. And I have noticed in a few videos that Gracin does sit on her often....so funny!

The Sullengers said...

How fun to have all those little princesses. I remember playing with Barbies for hours!

Margaret Pratt said...

What a nice sister! Rhylan is a sweet girl! I like how organized she is. I wonder who that is like? a-hem!

who's checking