Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rhylan's 3 year pics

1

2
3
4
5

6

7

8

9

10

So I took these back at the end of April, while I was visiting my parents. I didn't want to post them until she was three... then I wanted to edit them... then, well I just forgot. So here they are. I feel like I am getting better at photography every week, so don't really critique them because I took them so long ago. But I would like your input... I want one as an 8x10 for Rhylan's frame on my wall. Which one do you like the best? There are a few that are the same pose just cropped closer.

8 comments:

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

I like #7

Rachel said...

My favorite is #6. I also really like 7 & 10. Good luck deciding!
P.S. So glad to hear your eating mayo now!

R and A Lambert said...

1, 2, 10
Those look great!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

ALL SO CUTE!! I love 6 and 8 the best

The Sullengers said...

I really like #8

Brittany H said...

That is a hard decision! Good luck with that. I like 6,7 and 10! Your pictures are amazing! Thanks for coming and taking pics of Brigham today! I can't wait to see them!!!!

Pierce Family said...

They are all sooo good! But my personal favs are 2 & 10.

Margaret Pratt said...

I like 6 & 10. I love the little bench and the background too. Cute girl!

who's checking