Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A new pet






Well I went outside the other night to get something from the backyard. I saw something that looked like a giant spider!! I went in to get a closer look and it turned out to be a little frog. I hurried and called to Riley to come catch it if he wanted a frog.--Riley loves frogs. He has wanted one for a pet for 1.5 years now. So now we have a pet tree frog. Rhylan loved setting up the aquarium with Daddy. (Since we have been married we have had several aquarium pets... pygmy chameleon, a few store bought lizards, one wild lizard that out lived any other pet--- so we had all the right stuff in our closet)

Then it was time to name him/her-- we don't know. Riley wanted to let Rhylan pic the name she suggested Talmer. I don't know where she came up with that name but luckily she already had a "pet" hamster with that name. I suggested Prince Naveen, Riley suggested Frogger. I guess he wants all our pets to have Nintendo names. But finally Rhylan agreed on Ribbit!

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Riley looks like a little kid he is so excited!

Margaret Pratt said...

How exciting to have a pet frog! I love that Rhylan thought of Talmer!

Brittany H said...

Looks fun! We have 4 frogs that come gather on our doorstep every night. We have to be careful opening and shutting our door! I really don't feel like inviting them in. :)

who's checking